Frequently asked questions about EFT Tapping sessions
1. What is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or Tapping?
It´s a combination of ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology, that releases energy blockages stored in your nervous system and therefore helps your body and mind to go back to its natural healthy state.
2. Does EFT Tapping really work?
Yes, it does! Some issues can get solved as fast as in 10 minutes others might take longer.
3. What does it work for?
It helps on a wide range of issues from anxiety, depression, trauma, chronic pain, stress, insomnia and much more.
4. Are the results that I am getting permanent?
Yes, they are! Once we have cleared out the “root problem” your issues will not come back.
5. Is there any evidence/studies around EFT Tapping?
Yes, by now there are over 250 clinical studies out there on the effectiveness of EFT Tapping.
6. How do I know EFT Tapping is right for me?
As for any other therapy, there is no guarantee that it will work. However, I can say with confidence that for 99 % of my clients it does work with huge success!
7. How many sessions will I need?
This varies from person to person. The answer to that would be the more trauma you have the more sessions you will need. A good point to start with is 12 EFT Tapping sessions.
8. How often should I do an EFT Tapping session?
I recommend doing 1 session per week, however, there is flexibility to it.
9. Are EFT Tapping sessions as effective over Zoom / Skype as they are in person?
Yes, they are. As you are tapping on yourself the results are the same.
10. Can I combine EFT Tapping sessions with other therapies?
Yes, absolutely. EFT Tapping sessions work on their own very efficiently, however, you might get a great benefit out of it combining it with other therapies.